so i found this car, im too poor, but look at it!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha this is a Mecatech these things hold their value. They are the best 5th scale on road car made. The price is on par even for something you buy used at the local tracks. I have a friend that has 2 of these and they are simply amazing cars. The price is hard to swallow but once you do you know that everything else is just poorly built compared to the machines. Do you want a Ferrari or a Pinto?

Haha this is a Mecatech these things hold their value. They are the best 5th scale on road car made. The price is on par even for something you buy used at the local tracks. I have a friend that has 2 of these and they are simply amazing cars. The price is hard to swallow but once you do you know that everything else is just poorly built compared to the machines. Do you want a Ferrari or a Pinto?
Okay your just making me want one more.

Prefer a Pinto. More leftover money to modify it to out run a Ferrari. ?. A friend had a Pinto W a 5.0, it was a beast.
Kinda like my Datsun 280Z W an LS1, bone stock, and it can out run most sport cars on the road. ?

Racing is where you meet all the guys that have the good info. This past weekend I was Racing with Dan from OBR, Matt Olson from MOD/MIP, Brian Sulivan from Proline. We will be racing with Chris Bartalone in a couple months, Chris Higa from Losi and many other soon too. Oh yeah and they all like to turn too!

Racing is where you meet all the guys that have the good info. This past weekend I was Racing with Dan from OBR, Matt Olson from MOD/MIP, Brian Sulivan from Proline. We will be racing with Chris Bartalone in a couple months, Chris Higa from Losi and many other soon too. Oh yeah and they all like to turn too!
LOL turning is something my baja cant do, i think i needa set my suspension properly. cant race nobody here cuz we aint got no damn track and we aint got no damn people! nobody does 5th scale here! wish i could come over there.

how many servos....o_O....wos with the 3 lots of fuel tank pipes:unsure:....looks badass though...:cool:
s-l1600.jpg

wow...:love:
My thoughts exactly.
I have deep pockets? bad thing is the only thing in the bottom is lint?
Lint? I got holes! Lololol
THICCC tires :ROFLMAO:

sorry, i had to
I noticed the tires too, and I don't know sh*t.
Prefer a Pinto. More leftover money to modify it to out run a Ferrari. ?. A friend had a Pinto W a 5.0, it was a beast.
Kinda like my Datsun 280Z W an LS1, bone stock, and it can out run most sport cars on the road. ?
I had a 280z in 1993, it was a beast. I never drove so fast in a car in my life until I got that car. It needed a paint job and I did it in my garage. Turned out ok and then I sold it after my speeding ticket.

Last edited:
All those moving parts made my head spin. You guys are amazing. I am a simple woman with simple needs. I could not begin to make heads or tales beyond the gas, oil, spark plug and pull start.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks