So I ran into myself

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I took out the Vekta I had to leap over it and this has happened to me twice now and I don't plan on pushing my luck a third time.I have been lucky in the sense that I haven't actually hit myself yet.
yeah a few months ago i was standing down where i run my rig, and was making a pass that was pretty close to me and the ass got squirly and got almost took my ankle out. moved out of the way just in time, never did it again . that was the only time

Never hit myself with a brap machine...Almost took myself out with my E Revo 2.0 street beast. Was making a speed pass on my road and as it was about to pass me, my GRPs broke loose and she started drifting sideways towards me at about 60 MPH. Scared the crud out of me. Lol. Only time in all my RC life that I truly thought I was toast. Flying RC helicopters taught me respect for RCs. When you have giant carbon fiber blades at 1800-2200 rpm moving around you learn to keep your machines a ways away. ??

What's real bad is when I was convulsing on the ground (not really) but I lost a brand new tin of dip I picked up on the way out. I'm a cheap bastard and went back for it today. Found it. Still had rig in trunk cuz well I can barely walk. Wasn't gonna lug it down the stairs....so I figure I'm here may as well run what's left in the tank. Make it like 5 minutes and lost a cell I my lipo. Smoked like a mofo. But got her torn apart no real damage.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks