Sorry it's been so long :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meli

I haven't been able to think about r/c because I had a baby. Im doin ok and the baby is wiggl-y and loud. Her name is Anna Jean, or as Trip calls her Anna banana!

Haven't really been all that interested in the Mut, but Trip has ben buggin me to run it.

The old man bought me some tires for it, they are really cool !

Anna keeps me up all night so I was sleeping in the other morning and Trip came in the bedroom and drove the tires on me! I wish he would just let me sleep.

They do look cool though!
Picture of Anna.
NewCamera598.jpg
Anna and Matt
NewCamera604.jpg
Sittin next to the old mans fg
NewCamera587.jpg
NewCamera596.jpg

as soon as I get a new gear thing i'll show what happens to the yard!

Last edited:
Good to see you back! We just have had twins a few weeks ago so I know how it is. It wouldn't be soo bad if we also didn't have a 17month old and a 8yr old!! Busy, busy, busy.... time and sleep is all we want now.

Congrats Meli and Trip,
what does matty drive, alls needed now is to get your fella to find a nice ride for anna now. ;);)

I'm with you trip on your last comment too, people don't have too read threads and exit if they're not what they like. simple, free speech i say. :trout::rockon::eek:fftopic:

Cute kids.. Congrats!! Welcome back to the site.
My wife and I are expecting as well.. Should be here in October.. Can't wait to welcome the little one into the world

Steady on guys. It was only meant to be light-hearted.
No offence either meant or intended.
SORRY!!
Enjoy your hobby and your family - both are great fun!
Alan.

No problem, I took it the wrong way I'm sure... I get like that sometimes!

My apologies Meli put this under this part of the forum, it should have been placed somewhere else, but it was meant to show off the Mutilator, not the kids. :lol:

Congrats Meli and Trip,
what does matty drive, alls needed now is to get your fella to find a nice ride for anna now. ;);)

I'm with you trip on your last comment too, people don't have too read threads and exit if they're not what they like. simple, free speech i say. :trout::rockon::eek:fftopic:

Matt's new truck... Looks closley and you will see the Boca Bearing sticker.

NewCamera-2.jpg

Toys r us 60 dollar special, but hell it came with a battery pack and charger! It has a posi rear end and runs about 15mph because of it's 9.6v of turbo power! The controller looks like a PlayStation control :lol: It has 3 channels built into the truck, I thought that was pretty cool!

Matt's new truck... Looks closley and you will see the Boca Bearing sticker.

NewCamera-2.jpg

Toys r us 60 dollar special, but hell it came with a battery pack and charger! It has a posi rear end and runs about 15mph because of it's 9.6v of turbo power! The controller looks like a PlayStation control :lol: It has 3 channels built into the truck, I thought that was pretty cool!

Nothing wrong with being protective over your family bud even if your sense of humour does fails from time to time. I do it A LOT and probably most on here will be the same :lol::clown:

That thing looks huge - almost big enough to ride on!! I bet he loves it :cup-1:

Here's one of my son's thoughts of my FG MT with a DDM high end Dominator - not too impressed I can assure you!!
I fire it up, he cries; I cut it, he cries; I tell him to go inside, .. you guessed .. then after a while, the real hooligan comes out .. and 'WOOAAH' !!
As you said, great fun - BOTH!!
Alan.

Last edited:
Come on James, I feel bad enough as it is, and I'm all on my own in my Hotel room either watching TV, hammering stats, or drinking beer. ... ...

James doesn't happen to be a wind up merchant by any chance does he Al??:lol:
Yer right about the boring nights in a hotel room.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks