Spark plugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony B

Ok fellas here’s a question that I’ve always wondered! What is the difference between a CMR6H and CMR7H sparkplug??? I’m running a 34cc km engine which one is best you think for this engine?

I would be careful going to a colder plug on a 2 stroke . You may find you will foul more plugs. I'm no expert so I could be totally wrong, but I found over the years that the manufacturers usually spec the right heat range plug unless you have made major mods to the engine your self. What does the plug that you have in it now look like .

I would be careful going to a colder plug on a 2 stroke . You may find you will foul more plugs. I'm no expert so I could be totally wrong, but I found over the years that the manufacturers usually spec the right heat range plug unless you have made major mods to the engine your self. What does the plug that you have in it now look like .
AMEN!

The OP's comments make no sense to me . I'm on my third plug already and I haven't even gotten through a gallon of gas yet . After I get though this gallon I plan on going to a 28:1 ratio instead of 25:1 on my 36cc . Unfortunately the color charts for 2 stroke plugs aren't available in the forum any more . But If read the plug like I would a car or my motorcycle its still to rich.

The OP's comments make no sense to me . I'm on my third plug already and I haven't even gotten through a gallon of gas yet . After I get though this gallon I plan on going to a 28:1 ratio instead of 25:1 on my 36cc . Unfortunately the color charts for 2 stroke plugs aren't available in the forum any more . But If read the plug like I would a car or my motorcycle its still to rich.
Just by looking at the plug won't do anything because the color can mean many things like ignition timing and much more, here's how ur properly read a plug.
It's a very common misconception. It's probably fouling plugs cuz it's running rich for break in but I highly doubt it would foul three plugs before just a gallon

Just by looking at the plug won't do anything because the color can mean many things like ignition timing and much more, here's how ur properly read a plug.
It's a very common misconception. It's probably fouling plugs cuz it's running rich for break in but I highly doubt it would foul three plugs before just a gallon
Awesome video . My buddy showed me the same thing for reading my GSXR plugs. The plugs I've pulled out of the buggy were pretty much black and the last one was wet from flooding it . Although after watching the vid I will need to make a chop run to see what a new plug looks like .

Plug looks absolutely fine ???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks