Spektrum ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ran spektrum before my futaba. I thought it was good until I got a futaba. The fit and finish is 100% better, the feel, quality, range everything was better. Haven't looked back since. I will likely never own a spektrum again.

Hell even the spektrum 1/5 servos are junk. They get the job done, but only mediocre.

I don't understand the no shipping during Covid. Is it not known that rona can't survive on surfaces very long? I can understand no next day, but a 48 hour quarantine should render everything safe. Seems just another way to fek over the economy with no valid reason as to why. Sorry for the derailment sheriff, but nonsense needs to be called out.

I don't understand the no shipping during Covid. Is it not known that rona can't survive on surfaces very long? I can understand no next day, but a 48 hour quarantine should render everything safe. Seems just another way to fek over the economy with no valid reason as to why. Sorry for the derailment sheriff, but nonsense needs to be called out.
Yep is bs?
But think its got to do with Australia banning Huawei mobile equipment ? thats why rekon no radio gear from China ?‍♂️

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks