Spektrum DX3.0

Thread starter #1
Spektrum DX3.0
I'm thinking of getting this radio. Best price so far is $250.00 with "2" recievers. That's to my door, shipping included. I figured I'll need it. I have the RC bike now, and that radio comes with two recievers, so I'll be good to go for both RCs. Just wondering if that's a good price? This is the DX3.0 which is different than the DX3

Jeremy1976

Yes that is a good price. Usually they go for 269 shipped. I have the DX3.0 and love it! The only difference is it is the new model over the DX3. I run all my R/C's off of it.

Yamadude

Im pretty happy with my 3.0.I had lost my DX3(to theives) so I was forced to upgrade I got mine on fleabay and caught some people sleeping and snatched it up for 177.00 to the door with 2 receivers.I didnt get the servos but I don't want them anyways.

Recon8541

Reading the Rules!
werloc. 250 is a good price, and thats the same 3.0 I have it it a great radio easy to install and understand and has a ton of set up options. you wont regret it.

Thread starter #5
Cool, Thanks guys. I think I'll get one then. Yeah, that's new in box with 2 recievers, and the 2 servos.

Timmahh

Bajastafarian Madnes
PLUS member
the servos are ok servos. the 270 wont do you much on the baja unless you use it on a pico switch or something, its a fairly light duty servo. but the 270 would probably be good for the bike throat
the Z590 is a better servo, and would probably work good for steering on the bike, thraotle on the bike, or a 3rd channel for the baja, but i wouldnt use this servo on any brakes on the baja, its not quite that strong.
i say put those servos in the bike, and you can upgrade later when you have a need for better servos.

Thread starter #11
Go with the Nomadio NOM 100, it is on sell for 330 shipped to Iraq and in stock
You cant beat that at all
Why spend the extra money on it? $250.00 or less, for everything including 2 recievers. That's the best bang for the buck. I don't want to spend more than that on a system.

cyclops1970

i like to keep things simple .. and the DX3.0 suits my needs perfect .. and im sure you'll like it as well .. i bought a dx3.0 for 250.00 Canadian with no servos and 2 rx's , im sure any hobby shop will deal in cash .. 250.00 Can = 200.00 usd there abouts ..

Yamadude

It will as far as I know on the DX3 and the DX3.0.I think Im getting one also.Pretty sure it will work with any 3rd channel receiver but im not 100% on that one.

Last edited: