Spektrum dx5c fail safe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ncmayo

Ok so me and like 9 others have killer bee kill switches in our 5t and they work...... but we found out when one of the guys radio died and he was at full throttle kill switch didn't work. So we all checked and the trucks will still run when radio is shut off and thats not good. How do we fix this to where the truck cuts off when radio shuts off or looses reception?

Ok so me and like 9 others have killer bee kill switches in our 5t and they work...... but we found out when one of the guys radio died and he was at full throttle kill switch didn't work. So we all checked and the trucks will still run when radio is shut off and thats not good. How do we fix this to where the truck cuts off when radio shuts off or looses reception?
I had this radio and what fixed it was
........futaba 4pm????
There is no other fix as far as I know??

So what futaba is recommended not wanting to break the bank lol

Did you bind the radio with the killswitch activated by a button on the transmitter? I have a dx5c and mine worked when my truck went out of range. I do have a dynamite tho. But I did set my failsafe with full brake and killswitch active...mine is set at low rx battery,lost radio signal and manual shut down

possible the two electronic devices just don't mix with each other? Or theres something possibly wrong with the killswitch itself id say....as horizon will say did you try and remind the radio system.test it on a stand run it and kill the radio and see if it works. A spot I go to gives me wierd radio interference and I cant go more than 200ft away before the truck starts acting up if I come home and run it I can go 4 blocks and be fine. So maybe external interference is to blame. Do you still have the interference magnet still on the killswitch lead.?

Well out of 10 trucks the only one that will cut off is the one that has a futaba. We have tried several things to try and fix problem but no luck. 3 guys have dynamite kill switches and the rest of us have the killer bee
also we have tried different spektrum receivers with no luck. Now we can kill the motor with a push of a button on the radios but thats no good if we loose reception or radio dirs.

Even the dynamite's aren't working? Just one last time are you guys physically holding full brake and holding the killswitch buttons as you bind the radios? I had no issue and my killswitch activated at my battery cutout too so im curious to see the process you guys are doing

Yes we have tried everything we also took one to local hobby store and was told we was doing everything they would do
And no the dynamite kill switches don't work unless you push button on radio.

Oh I would love to find out how to make it work I really like my spektrums I have 6 of them 3 that is used for losi 5ive t that I run almost every weekend.
I will try anything to get it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks