Spektrum radio signal distance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rep732

The alchemist ☠️
Community Leader
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
for those of us that run spektrum. What is your max distance from you and your rig? Mine seems to be at the 200ft ish mark. I feel like when I run my truck in a wide open treeless field I'm running in an invisible dog fence. If I run my truck at home I can push it further than in a field. I have to say im disappointed because I hate to have to go walk and re start my truck and im running a 200ft circle around me

I probably lied on distance ..if i had to eyeball measure its probably in the 120ft range. If 1 garbage truck i work on is 30ft i can put 4 in between me and the truck. So yea its horrible. 36 meters to you doug
im bent because the reciever is new from the 2.0 and I bought this dx5c to accommodate it :mad:....if anything my killswitch and failsafe is on point?

Cmon doug I "binned" my burnt engine and now my radio... cut me some slack sheesh....im gunna be on the ol telephone monday and im gunna lay it down....won't take no for an answer. Im getting tired of this i have to call horizon sh*t. Ive been getting the short end of the stick with these people alot. I give them credit for throwing parts at me i do but I should be buying replacement parts from them after a good years worth of ass kicking on this.

I'll see what horizon has to say because I'll let the truck sit till I feel like throwing money at it again. I'm starting to see a pattern with this. Horizon+buy product= technical support. I had a radio about a year old that I bound to the 2.0.. i had a wild hair up my ass to bind the dx2e to the sr6000t because they were both dsmr compatible. Well next thing you know I lost all end point and fine tuning in the transmitter. Horizons fix.... oyea that radio is garbage. Great thanks good fix ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks