spents obr 57 twin dragon hammer,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have now made a milling jig so i can mill the ribs off the tops and the side fins to get the new top ends to fit the twin (y).

jig bolts to the slide table on my mini mill,
and then top end bolts to the jig using original mounting holes, then set up and machine em,
i think its gonna work anyways (y):LOL:,

have now made a milling jig so i can mill the ribs off the tops and the side fins to get the new top ends to fit the twin (y).

jig bolts to the slide table on my mini mill,
and then top end bolts to the jig using original mounting holes, then set up and machine em,
i think its gonna work anyways (y):LOL:,

Love it, you’re a genius.

Every time I think I’m doing something unique I see this and think I might as well of bought an XMAXX. 🤣🤣👍🏾👍🏾

Love it, you’re a genius.

Every time I think I’m doing something unique I see this and think I might as well of bought an XMAXX. 🤣🤣👍🏾👍🏾
lol miles, thanks matey , not genius, just thought about it for a while and worked out (y)
They use kinda the reverse of that jig for cylinder work.... just saying cut squish band anyone 😌. Lower the base a bit, little bit of grinder action........ boom doing your own porting.
was thinking of making another when i get caught up wi other stuff sean (y),
but yeh i had same or similar thoughts as yerself about making a jig for porting etc,
can never have too many jigs for things anyways, box o jigs :D

Dunno if I can find the thread, but wile back a guy had a pretty sweet set up with a 4 jaw chuck. Just changed put the "rods" for different cylinders and centered it in the lathe. Sweet set up.
Oh here's what I got for the air regulators. Seems pics arw custome made for the ride, but we use an R27, and R38 series from Norgren. Apparently the Parker valves I replaced are something special. Pir parts guy said the R27 Norgren comes in a lot of styles and should come in brittish pipe thread being a European company.

Dunno if I can find the thread, but wile back a guy had a pretty sweet set up with a 4 jaw chuck. Just changed put the "rods" for different cylinders and centered it in the lathe. Sweet set up.
Oh here's what I got for the air regulators. Seems pics arw custome made for the ride, but we use an R27, and R38 series from Norgren. Apparently the Parker valves I replaced are something special. Pir parts guy said the R27 Norgren comes in a lot of styles and should come in brittish pipe thread being a European company.
yeh that was another thought i had sean, i already have a 4 jaw chuck, but my lathes only small, and so is the 4 jaw, so would need to make a proper adapter to bolt top the head then into the chuck (y),
and thanks for that sean (y),
i'll have a look at norgren regulators and see if its gonna be ok to fit the compressor, not much room tbh to get a regulator there, needs to be small but 1/2''bsp ,

yeh that was another thought i had sean, i already have a 4 jaw chuck, but my lathes only small, and so is the 4 jaw, so would need to make a proper adapter to bolt top the head then into the chuck (y),
and thanks for that sean (y),
i'll have a look at norgren regulators and see if its gonna be ok to fit the compressor, not much room tbh to get a regulator there, needs to be small but 1/2''bsp ,
They make a compact line as well. Was paging through the sales book with the parts guy. Everything was contact norgren blah blah blah...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks