spents obr 57 twin dragon hammer,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to do some research mate and find a good exhaust maker that has 2 stroke motorbike experience, they could make you custom setup to work. The issue is finding the right person.
yeh its the cost thing when all said and done miles :),
a custom pair of pipes for the twin would run into a fair chunk of cash tbh,
i do keep looking around for better options though,
its a sort of that looks like it'll work thing , then go from there (y),
one day i will find a better set of pipes that will work better than the fid ones :D,
i've even considered making my own from scratch as well, would be very time consuming i think though :LOL:,

yeh its the cost thing when all said and done miles :),
a custom pair of pipes for the twin would run into a fair chunk of cash tbh,
i do keep looking around for better options though,
its a sort of that looks like it'll work thing , then go from there (y),
one day i will find a better set of pipes that will work better than the fid ones :D,
i've even considered making my own from scratch as well, would be very time consuming i think though :LOL:,
That’s why it’s about finding the right person. I’m using a mate who’s heavy into motorsport and has a couple of contacts to ceramic coat my pipes of which I have a few. 👍🏾

That’s why it’s about finding the right person. I’m using a mate who’s heavy into motorsport and has a couple of contacts to ceramic coat my pipes of which I have a few. 👍🏾
yep, i agree 100% miles, there aint any pipe makers near me i don't think,
i have a few mates local to me who are heavily into older 2 stroke road bikes though, so could ask em and see if they get custom pipes done by anyone local ish (y), gone are the bike days when if you wanted pipes for 2 strokes it was either micron or allspeed, pick one :ROFLMAO:,

right, didnt get much done today, had to spend most of the day out getting a few bits for my 1;1 car, tyres mainly cos i was pushing my luck a bit with the tread depth, or lack of :ROFLMAO:,
so finished off reshaping the pipe adapters and refitted em (y), much better now,

then refitted the headers as well ,

and thats as far as i got :),
quick game, name that tyre :LOL:,

Sweet, like the e46 m3 🤩
yeh i likes my bimmers Z (y) ,
its old as feck though, its just turned 19 years old , not in bad shape but starting to get a few scabs here and there :ROFLMAO:,
mines a 330ci with the m tech kit on it, i'd love an m3 but insurance in north of uk is nuts for em

yeh i likes my bimmers Z (y) ,
its old as feck though, its just turned 19 years old , not in bad shape but starting to get a few scabs here and there :ROFLMAO:,
mines a 330ci with the m tech kit on it, i'd love an m3 but insurance in north of uk is nuts for em
BMW's are my absolute favorite (as you can tell in the chatroom) 👌 got any more pics of er?

Last edited:
I was round simons place on Sunday. Asked him if I could leave my twin at his place for a set of pipes.......was told I'm too busy🤦‍♂️😪
I'll keep chipping away at him🤣 he will crack at some point 👏🏻🤣

BMW's are my absolute favorite (as you can tell in the chatroom) 👌 got any more pics of er?
no decent ones Z, tbh the car needs a good clean , por girls been neglected :LOL:,
i'll post some somewhere else if i remember to keep this thread on track if ya get what i mean (y)

I was round simons place on Sunday. Asked him if I could leave my twin at his place for a set of pipes.......was told I'm too busy🤦‍♂️😪
I'll keep chipping away at him🤣 he will crack at some point 👏🏻🤣
hope he does crack soon doug (y),
you're lucky having simon so close to ya, i'm sure he'll come around and do you a set soon enough :)
Pay me In peepee an I'll professionally detail it for you, personally 😁
🤦‍♂️:ROFLMAO:

having a strange one at moment, every screw from the hammer was put into a separate box when i pulled it apart,
so i knew which screw was for what etc,
well cant find my body panel screws, i know there in the workshop somewhere in there own little box, but they is hiding :ROFLMAO:,
currently going through spares to try and find enough to get the panels back on the cage,
bet i find said box straight after i find enough screws from other places :LOL:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks