Sprint Cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldschooler

The only Sprint Cars that I can find available are the WCM and the Pro1. Is that really all thats left in production? I have seen some with a driveshaft and rear axle. I don't like the idea of a belt and pulley system. I understand it is most likely far more efficient, but I can only assume that rocks and pebbles from a non-perfect track condition will wreak havoc.

Any Sprint car advice will be much appreciated. :)

Timmahh, You found a couple? I only found one and it was an older car. I was hoping to get a few interested, so it makes sense to get something current so we don't have problems with parts or wheels and tires.

Thanks for the quick info!

old schooler i race predator sprint cars from quarterscale motorsports these cars won the qsac sprint championship in 06 these cars are plate aluminum and bolt together not like the wcm or pro 1-s larry cross is the owner if you have any questions look up quarterscalemtrsports .com go to gallery 2 more pictures of my car not finished yet

Attachments

• driverfigures 011.jpg
    driverfigures 011.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
beerman, your car is sweet! What wheels do they use? Is it a common pattern and size or limited to manufacturers options? I also see foam tires mostly, what about racing dirt oval? I am on my way to the site you posted.

Thanks for the info!

Predator Sprint From Quarterscale Motorsports

Heres My Predator Sprint From Quarterscale Motorsports Talk To Larry Cross.he Also Owns Lightning 1/4scale Grand National Cars I Race These As Well And They Are Very Strong Cars I Have 4 Older Ones And One Brand New One,. there is a bullseye sprint out now.these 1/4 scale sprints are getting real popular now .on dirt and asphalt .really fun to drive.go to hobby talk.com and then go to oval racing then to qsac .

Attachments

• predatorsprint07011.jpg
    predatorsprint07011.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 44
  • predator sprint07 014.jpg
    predator sprint07 014.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 43
  • 07 lightning 005.jpg
    07 lightning 005.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 07 lightning 002.jpg
    07 lightning 002.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I have a Bullseye sprint coming in the mail.. Sweet car! Can't wait.:celebrate:

I looked at as many as I could find and Bullseye got the nod due to realism, materials used, and just look at the machine work!.. very nice! And I have to say that the customer support has been fantastic.

http://bullseye.9f.com/whats_new.html

I was looking hard at the WCM, Pro1 and the Bullseye.. All of them are sweet. And all of them have won races.. And all of them are welded tube frames that look like the real thing.... Honestly the cutout flat aluminum plate of the Predator turned me off.. Reminded me of the chassis of a hpi savage or something. :yuk: And the reason I'm getting a 1/4 scale sprint car is because I find it to be the most realistic looking class of R/C out there. If it's not built like a sprint car, it's not a sprint car... IMO..

Don't hate me... I just like to.. er.. keep it real. (forgive me for saying that)

Last edited:
I have a Bullseye sprint coming in the mail.. Sweet car! Can't wait.:celebrate:

I looked at as many as I could find and Bullseye got the nod due to realism, materials used, and just look at the machine work!.. very nice! And I have to say that the customer support has been fantastic.

http://bullseye.9f.com/whats_new.html

I was looking hard at the WCM, Pro1 and the Bullseye.. All of them are sweet. And all of them have won races.. And all of them are welded tube frames that look like the real thing.... Honestly the cutout flat aluminum plate of the Predator turned me off.. Reminded me of the chassis of a hpi savage or something. :yuk: And the reason I'm getting a 1/4 scale sprint car is because I find it to be the most realistic looking class of R/C out there. If it's not built like a sprint car, it's not a sprint car... IMO..

Don't hate me... I just like to.. er.. keep it real. (forgive me for saying that)

Victor....you won't be sorry.......call anytime if you need anything..

your car will have the same setup that we run and will be fast out of the box............:cup-1:

Victor....you won't be sorry.......call anytime if you need anything..

your car will have the same setup that we run and will be fast out of the box............:cup-1:

I didn't think I would be (sorry)and so far, like I said, I've been kept up to date and well informed Bullseye... I have NEVER EVER felt like a company gave two $#!*$ about my satisfaction before... Honestly, I'm pretty shocked and Bullseye has set a new standard in communication and customer care. Considering the fact that a quarter scale car isn't cheap, this really means more to me that it ever has.:w00t:

I didn't think I would be (sorry)and so far, like I said, I've been kept up to date and well informed Bullseye... I have NEVER EVER felt like a company gave two $#!*$ about my satisfaction before... Honestly, I'm pretty shocked and Bullseye has set a new standard in communication and customer care. Considering the fact that a quarter scale car isn't cheap, this really means more to me that it ever has.:w00t:

Thanks Victor......We are aiming to please Everyone that Buys from us, But Realisticly we know that no matter what you do sometimes you just can't, but at least we can Try.......:D

We have been on the Otherside for many Years and Understand how important this is............

Thanks Again

Predator

Hi i have a 2007 and let me tell you it is so easy to work on and replace a chassis side if required. Top car and goes hard due to light weight.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks