Steering servo upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PULSATING MAN GLAND

Upgraded my steering servo to a Rhino digi 4 something has gone kaput inside the servo (electronic type stuff) which i have been told by the chap who sold it to me it was my fault for imersing it in water BUT my original SS servo has flown through and even parked (read crashed) into the same body of water that killed the digi and is still going strong So..
I would like to refit the HPI servo back into the car as the servo takes all sorts of abuse except for the 2 cogs that HPI decided to make outta nylon
Is there metal gears you can buy to replace the two plastic ones in the standard Baja SS upgraded servo
Long explanation for a simple question

Simplified

HELP?

(standard upgraded servo now that some gooood englash)

unfortunatly no, those perticular gears arnt avail in a metal. only the nylon/plastic compound.

im sureprised the rhino took a poop on you from some water. i have a Jumbo thats been pretty dang wet and still works flawlessly.

they have rubber seals around the case seams and the screws even have TINY Ass o rings on them to help stop the water from getting in.

have you tried to contact Multiplex on Warrenty Repair? thats one of the steps i would do.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks