Still haven't run my Rio 51

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Wheelman

That almost has a good rhythm to it... "Still ain't run my Rio 51"

Anyway. I've heard of the exhaust pipe cracking and eventually case cracking. Does Horizon still have the pipes for the Fuji Imvac engines? I think the new 2.4 ghz Rio 51 has a Zenoah in it. I'll probably eventually swap out the engine but in the meantime I want to run the Fuji while I can.

I've had this boat over a year and never run it. I can't bring myself to sell it, though. It looks good even just sitting there.

That almost has a good rhythm to it... "Still ain't run my Rio 51"

Anyway. I've heard of the exhaust pipe cracking and eventually case cracking. Does Horizon still have the pipes for the Fuji Imvac engines? I think the new 2.4 ghz Rio 51 has a Zenoah in it. I'll probably eventually swap out the engine but in the meantime I want to run the Fuji while I can.

I've had this boat over a year and never run it. I can't bring myself to sell it, though. It looks good even just sitting there.

first it is greatplanes,aquacraft not horizon and no they do not, you will have to get a aftermarket header & pipe , your beter off selling it and get the newer rio 51z i have replaced motor ,header & pipe .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks