Stock 20t engine mounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenogears

I can’t get a g320 mounted on the chassis using the stock 20t mounts. Is there some trick to this that I’m not seeing?

My problem is with the two holes on the fan cover side, I can’t see how to get the 20t mounts on that side even when all other mounting screws (top and bottom of clutch housing) are not on.

Hmm, I ordered mines from ddm and selected the 5ive setup. Clutch housing fits great, but the fan cover obviously not so great.

Really wanted to break this thing in tomorrow. I have a 22t pinion and engine mounts that are for a 5ivet 2.0, I’m thinking maybe those would fit since 2.0 comes stock with zenoah and also assuming pinion spur size and spacing are identical between the two rigs :unsure: Will give it a try.

Did a bit of experimenting, here’s what will work using the stock zenoah fan cover and what I have on hand:
stock 20t pinion, all stock 20t engine mounts except for fan cover where to keep it centered I’d have to reverse one 20t mount for one hole and use a 22t on the other. Fits perfectly!3852DF68-0AA6-46CF-A515-100E80050652.jpegD72CE1D5-82AE-4A6C-AD37-08903C3FC647.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks