Stock carb settings for 1107?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think it kind of depends some on the engine you have it mounted to. The numbers Crucial shows are different from what OBR told me for mine. And the numbers Rovan said for the 36cc were way different from either of these . Now with that being said the numbers Crucial shows will get you in the ball park . Another thing that may make a difference is what fuel ratio you use. 25:1 or 28:1 .

Think it kind of depends some on the engine you have it mounted to. The numbers Crucial shows are different from what OBR told me for mine. And the numbers Rovan said for the 36cc were way different from either of these . Now with that being said the numbers Crucial shows will get you in the ball park . Another thing that may make a difference is what fuel ratio you use. 25:1 or 28:1 .
Good points Coop. Those are just factory setting for the carb.

Its for an OBR pro mod 34cx engine and I generally run 25:1 fuel. Whats the numbers that OBR gave you? Just curious because they never mentioned anything to me. Or at least not that I can remember.

Its for an OBR pro mod 34cx engine and I generally run 25:1 fuel. Whats the numbers that OBR gave you? Just curious because they never mentioned anything to me. Or at least not that I can remember.

The settings they gave me were "Start that 1107 at 1 1/8 out on the low and 1 3/4 on the high" . But they also recommend 28:1 . Also my engine is a 34CC Reed case . Not sure if that makes a difference from the 34CC pro mod.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks