Stock FG Sportsline 4wd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockin G

Hey fellas. We recently started racing a spec class of Sportslines here. After our first race, I noticed that the car had a hard "on power" push. It would turn in fine, but the second I squeeze the throttle again, it would almost go straight even while trying to turn. I know one thing is the weak servo saver. We are allowed to change the servo saver and electronics, but very little else.

So with that said, and knowing what I have to work with...any other tips or what you think may be causing the situation? Diff(s)? I can see droop and shock fluid/springs being part culprits, but not to that degree. I may be wrong. Thoughts?

Hey fellas. We recently started racing a spec class of Sportslines here. After our first race, I noticed that the car had a hard "on power" push. It would turn in fine, but the second I squeeze the throttle again, it would almost go straight even while trying to turn. I know one thing is the weak servo saver. We are allowed to change the servo saver and electronics, but very little else.

So with that said, and knowing what I have to work with...any other tips or what you think may be causing the situation? Diff(s)? I can see droop and shock fluid/springs being part culprits, but not to that degree. I may be wrong. Thoughts?
the servo saver will probably make the biggest difference but you can also try changing the ackerman or try running +camber up front. also make sure the front diff has the lightest grease as possible.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks