Storm 2 issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suicide

Im on my second blackberry storm2 and it has the same problem the other one had. the lower click buttons (send/menu/end/end call) will intermittently not click and act to be stuck. its a real pain because you can't do anything once it gets in the mode to not click. I just got the phone today (after returning the old one under the 30 day guarantee.) and it does the same thing the one i just returned did. so anyone looking at the blackberry storm2 better rethink it. cause it has serious issues

I always say use a phone for ringing & texting and a laptop for browsing, emails etc. There is too much crammed into a small device when you have funtions for voice calls, video calls, texting, camera, web browser, etc etc combined with a high resolution screen. Half of the stuff you never use anyway!

the txting part i rarely use. since im studying an ap class my school doesn't offer (ap chemistry) i use the web browser to check my answers and research elements. the camera/ video crap i rarely use but phones never come without a camera. youre right on the laptop part. at home or out around (outside school) i never use the blackberry for internet unless its for something really simple. since we have the verizon USB internet cards the computer is just as fast if not faster anywhere than the blackberry.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks