Striikar update.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Striikar

Needs aTherapist 👨‍⚕️
Build Thread Contributor
I've avoided posting info but I think maybe for my own sanity it might help me deal with it - Thanks spents and others.
Soo... Dr's think cancer have spread to multiple organs. They've started me on a serious cocktail of chemo drugs,I even have to wear a chemo pump home with me tues to thurs,then they install a timed injector for more meds on Friday. Sounds like fun huh....😂 Yeah.. Ha Ha jokes on me.
So this now happens every 2 weeks,this week is go time again,I seriously wasnt sure I was going to make it tru last time. I'm not looking forward to it but its needed. .. They say.
I'm goingthru all sorts of emotions every day.
Some hours/days I can't decide if I want to die or i want to live. It gets dark sometimes.
I don't talk about what's going on much, because some family/people arent built for real life talk.
I do have a few people that are concerned and have stuck by me,so that's something. Then having a financial crisis on top - Argh.
So this is my attempt to talk a little - I truly hope it doesn't upset anyone. BUT..... At the same time - ahh forget it😕.
So I'm going to do this chemo again on Tuesday,lord help me,the pain and sick feeling are overwhelming sometimes unless I'm mercifully asleep.
Thanks guys for letting me vent some. Ill keep it to a minimum as usual.
I'm trying to figure out how to finish/put back together at least one of my fg rcs but being physically able are two different things,severe memory loss on top doesn't help.
The memory issues are why I don't post much,it sucks when things you knew well and you realize you can't remember them anymore. Dr's say some cognitive loss is evident as to why thru testing.
All I ask is if your the praying type, to please add me to them.
Thanks everyone and I hope I was able to help someone at some point in my time here - Thanks again.
-
To the tldr people, next time maybe I can draw some nice pictures for you to look at!
You illiterate bums....😜.
Striikar

Wow… sorry to hear all you are going through, not really the praying type, but I’ll be praying for you. No need to keep anything short at all say everything u gotta, we’re all here for you and willing to listen. You’ve pushed through all other times, why should this time be any different?

I have the highest level of respect and admiration for cancer survivors. Lost my dad at age 59 who courageously fought upper esophageal cancer. Cancer gets beat by many. My dad's condition was diagnosed as aggressively terminal with 6 months to live. He lived like a rock star for 10 months . Took my mom to Bermuda twice , bought my mom a brand new car. And his words to me "I don't care about 3 months from now, I want to live and love RIGHT NOW". Which he did. My dad was always a d!ck to me but cancer changes your perspective on life we bonded a little better. One can't control god's plan, but one can control life directly in front of them. So Striker, you are the true role model for continued fighting courage, I pray I never have to experience what you have gone through. We will talk again after your future cancer free diagnosis....

@Striikar , you know what i'm gonna say rich,
keep on carrying on and take it one day at a time matey,
it sucks when theres any kind of set back, but i'm sure you got this (y),
you need to chat about anything just do the usual and pm me rich, i'll listen to whatever you need to talk about anytime (y),
and offer any advice i can my friend ,

Damn brotha poop I am glad to hear everything is looking good my brother is going through it right now too.I hope you the best man (y)
I pray he comes out of it on top👍. Its a scary thought knowing you could possibly die at anytime.
Alot of people joke about not caring,when that Dr says you might have X amount of time - you change your tune right quick!!.. Anyway the fact that some people show support helps a lot when i have thoughts like "who's gonna miss me or really care".
There's always some type of self doubt creeping in like what did I do to deserve it, I guess its just part of the human condition...
Thanks again.
Next target:
These primadonnas always complaining about someone..jeez pull your panties up and move on. If someone rubs you the wrong way or is a asshat- simply stop commenting/posting in their thread,how hard is that?.
Mini advice tips of the day are free..👍😅😜

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks