Striikars M.I.A issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Striikar

Needs aTherapist 👨‍⚕️
Build Thread Contributor
Hi guys sorry for the irregular visits. I've been initially diagnosed with cancer on top of all my other health struggles. I had exploratory surgery and still not definitive,but had to have stents placed in. The good: its some growth or something,the bad..... I'm looking at one of the worst + most complicated surgery there is- along with the most painful you can preform on a human. Along with 60% success rate...hmmm.?
Ill try to pop in when I can and if "That" surgery is needed, ill let someone know. I still have to surgery though,just hoping nit that one.
Im praying for the best outcome.??

My thoughts and prayers are with you! Health issues are never fun and the added stress of the unknowns can make things much worse on you mentally. Praying for the doctors to have wisdom as they treat this and for strength, peace and comfort for you during this time. If you need an ear to bend or just wanna talk rc to "get away for a bit" drop me a PM. ?

Update:
I've been in the hospital and still am. I'm having a serious cancer surgery next week.
Unfortunately this has been a emergency health crisis as things escalated rapidly and unexpectedly. No food in 3 weeks. They finally put in a line to feed me intravenously.
I found one of the best surgeons in the business. ?
If successful,its going to be rough recovery. ?
Anyway hope to back soon as I can.?☝

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks