Stripped Allen !!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might be able to sneek them in there with out taking drive shaft cups out. Take out whole trans assembly and set it on table and pull both plates away and snake it out and back in you go. I may service my trans tonight to so ill post pics and show you what im talking about if i get that far tonight.

And contrerery to popular belief , Killswitch especially do go bad !! Evaluated everything for a month , I was told I must have something wrong , tried everything , put in the new one just like I had it and transmitter same set up and B I N G O !!! The pro's don't no it all !

Ran my vekta once today and went for second run and it would start and stall tried new plug but didnt work and carb is newer im going to see if my kill switch went bad

I just switched carb ill try starting her tomorrow and see if that works. Its a newer motor in my vekta i cant picture intake manifold being warped yet but you never no in this hobby. I eye balled it looks good so im trying just another carb first.

And since we are on the subject, get your bolts from Monsterbolts. These are super tough bolts

Cool. I will try because I have had to deal with this poop too much. My own method is to use a dremel to make the head fit a big flat screwdriver.

I use locktite on metal to metal bits. I never use it on metal to plastic or plastic to plastic. If yo uhavent fiddled too much with a screw screwed into plastic the plastic keeps it in place, but metal to metal is inflexible and gets a bigget brunt from vibrations. And if you need to get it out you can heat up the screw without having to worry about heat damage.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks