Stump by a 35cc upgrade for my Losi 5T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZachT

Bought a brand new 35cc Big Bore upgrade off Amazon it was not a complete engine and even said that I would need the carburetor, flywheel, Magneto, and pull start off of my old 26cc stock motor but that everything would convert over no problems. Except there's big problems it will not start at all it won't even try to start it has plenty of gas it's getting spark you can pull it all day though and it won't try to fire at all it'll just flood out so you take the spark plug out clear it out let it sit Do It All Over Again same thing. It's like the timing is way off except there's no way to really adjust the timing if anybody can help I've tried everything it'd be very much appreciated.

prob carb adjustment problem. set the needles to factory? play with the idle adjustment screw? the timing on these is generally not adjustable and doesn't need adjusting anyway. did you set the flywheel coil gap correctly with a business card? good gas? tried another plug?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks