Submerged/Garbage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you do now........pray!!!
Let it dry out before you attempt to try the power. Any remaining droplets of moisture will short out the pcb's - that is if they are still alive after being drowned :boat: Also, if it was fully submerged as it sounds like, you will have to strip your engine down to dry it out internally.

ya dry it out asap. i suggest takeing the ends off and spraying the insides with contact clearner, its an alcholhol based solution and will have evaporate and protect from the water. once they are all dry, plug them into the rx and try it. check the rx over well aslo, it too could be waterlogged and be damaged maybe. but if everything is in good condition, and works, fill the sevos and rx with Dielectric Grease. water than cant get in as the dielectric grease is already filling the voids. plus its anti conductive.

i sank my traxxas revo in a huge puddle, sprayed the whole thing with wd40, and left it in boiler room for a few days it came back to life in the end.

Yup, it's not always as bad as it seems at first as long as you dry it all out good. I live in the lower rainland hehe. I hit puddles all the time. man we race with plastic bags over our radios sometimes

from the sounds of things it looks like he lost the rx only. The servos are responding, we'll get some dielectric grease on em right away. Thanks

Man if it was my sh!t, it ALL would be fried! He lost NOTHING!! the on/off switch, but does that even count?!?! He just headed back home after another bash session, no glitches, no nothing, lucky sonofa.......

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks