Sugestions for a 4mm Hex Wrench?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

LSF Vendor!
LSF vendor
None of my sets have a 4mm hex wrench included.
I truly like to use a wrench style rather then a T handle or L style wrench. A 4mm screwdriver bit would do but prefer a solid wrench.

Suggestions or links would be great.

I picked up a cheesy 4mm wrench from my hobby shop. It looked like it had been there for about 35 years :) In fact he gave it to me cause it was there so long. I prefer my nice integy wrenches but its better than an l wrench. Try poking around your LHS....

Why is it they make allen wrenches out of such a week material? I may be off but wouldn't it be a good idea to make it real hard so it would strip the screw before the wrench cause for me the wrench goes and takes out the screw. Guess it would be real expensive to have a titanium set.

If Integy only made one in a 4mm. I use this set here an love it.
http://www.teamfasteddy.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33&products_id=141 But it only goes up to 3mm.

After tearing doing the ass end of the 5b last night, (Im a noob to 5th) I may have changed my mind on what I want. I think in addition to a 4mm wrench Im going to invest in a 3mm and a 4mm hex shafts for my 1/4 inch ratchet along with a good T handled set of the same sizes. I have a nice 1/4 inch torque wrench to help finnish the job.

My hands are sore as hell. This anint no 8th or 10th scale like Im used to.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks