Super baja rey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackpix

I just bought a used Losi SBR and I can’t figure out what’s wrong with it. I ran it for about 10 minutes and lost all connection to the car, can’t steer or give it throttle and the DX3 remote looses the battery level indicator lights. Turning it off and trying to reboot it, the ESC rapidly flashes red. Still no smart battery lights on the DX3 but I can steer the truck just no throttle response. Batteries are fully charged, transmitter batteries are new. Cant figure out what the problem is. I have tried re-binding and re calibrating.

The spektum radio/recievers are not very good. They are horrible for not working
Whenever I get something that has a spektrum in it it gets replaced with a futaba setup
If you have or can borrow a different radio system try that first to make sure the ESC and servo are still good

If you just bought it, give horizon a call/email. I bought a DBXL-E that came with a bad servo and stripped A-arm, and customer service replaced both.

The spektum radio/recievers are not very good. They are horrible for not working
Whenever I get something that has a spektrum in it it gets replaced with a futaba setup
If you have or can borrow a different radio system try that first to make sure the ESC and servo are still good
Okay, I’ll look into that. I believe the ESC and servo are good. It happened and then all of the sudden it started working again and then took a poop again. I heard a lot of horror stories about the spektrum stuff.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks