Super Bee kill switch install Questions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vinny

Hello, I have the Super Bee today and want to install it on my Rovan 450. As you guys recommended. The directions are not too obvious as a newbie how to install the actual unit. It says in a waterproof box ? Can it be installed in the existing battery box ? Im confused by where to but that exactly. It is the model with the engine kill button included and buzzer. If anyone has installed this can you please share some pictures or descriptions of how you did it, I would appreciate it so much Thanks !!

Hello, thanks. I understand the install mostly except for the part where you run the cable to the receiver box under the engine. Do you have to cut the metal flywheel housing, my model does not have an opening. I saw some videos where they seamed to have a hole or cutout already in place. if you can please help me with that clarification, I appreciate it.

You may need to make a few holes. Engine shroud and receiver box. Thats what I did anyways. As far as waterproofing. Dielectric greese is your friend. I put it on all electronics when running in wet conditions.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks