Super charger for 36cc 2 stroke? I want more power.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gasserbob

zenoahg320rc_2.jpg Ive been looking at the RB innovations supercharger and have actually reached out to them a couple of times via email and never heard back from them, Thats kind of a red flag. If they wont even respond to someone inquiring about possibly buying their product then there is a pretty good chance they also wont respond to any tech support if yu buy their product. So for now the RB innovations supercharger is not a option.

I really like the 2 cylinder 57cc Twin X package but cannot rationalize the $1799.00 price tag.

Something that does peak my interest is the O Neill Brothers 7.9 H.P. Full Mod Zenoah G340RC motor which is $375.

Does anyone here have any experience with this motor is dealing with O Neill Brothers?

Two of the guys I run with have the full mod reed 34s in their Vektas, they seem to be amazing engines. One of the guys tried contacting Bartolone with no reply, called OBR and had a good talk with the guys there and went with the guys that answered the phone.

If you want to save some green I ran an ESP stroker 34 last year and was very competitive against the two OBR powered Vektas. My long block was only $169 on a DOTD at DDM, $199 regular price. This year I will be running the ESP race ported stroker 34, I've only had it on the track once so far but it seems a bit less explosive out of the corners but has longer legs on the straights, which is what is was looking for, that one sells for $229 everyday.

Unfortunately the race ported truck is down for a couple weeks since I sent my steering servo off for some custom tuning. So I'll have to run the back up truck for a couple weekends, which is fine as it will give me a chance to evaluate the suspension and chassis setup.

View attachment 45682 Ive been looking at the RB innovations supercharger and have actually reached out to them a couple of times via email and never heard back from them, Thats kind of a red flag. If they wont even respond to someone inquiring about possibly buying their product then there is a pretty good chance they also wont respond to any tech support if yu buy their product. So for now the RB innovations supercharger is not a option.

I really like the 2 cylinder 57cc Twin X package but cannot rationalize the $1799.00 price tag.

Something that does peak my interest is the O Neill Brothers 7.9 H.P. Full Mod Zenoah G340RC motor which is $375.

Does anyone here have any experience with this motor is dealing with O Neill Brothers?

I bought that motor from them. It's a fantastic motor although unfortunately I accidentally killed mine when it inhaled sand. Working with O'Neill brothers was great: responsive and professional at all times. I'll be replacing my motor with the same one next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks