Super disappointed with brp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only was laughing because I just mentioned this ?...Did these get wet in any way? Looks like a glue failure and then the tread ripped away. Actually..looks like a dog took a liking to one side🤔
My dog likes to chow the grips off from the Xbox controller toggles😤🤣
Lol I like when dogs chase, high risk if they get to the tires, then I gotta stop and let them destroy them. If it gets out of hand I gotta take the car behind me.

Looks like some serious track action on those tires and crazy camber to burn up the insides of those tires.... gotta adjust camber for extended road use..dirt is ok as the dirt gives to the tires and pavement does not @Reed266 last we heard you had a dbxl..no?

You twat those are meant for on-road.
Eh even on road tires just don't last. The only ones I've seen really sort of last were the hostile slicks and perhaps even the Primals. The TaylorTC slicks last a bit longer then cheap tires as well but not as long as hostiles probably because they are meant for drag? And every other onroad tire is basically junk tier from what I have observed after owning almost every pair I can get my hands on.

Last edited:
I bought a 5ive T too and I only ran these tires once on the road and ya I saw that the camber was messed up after the fact but I really didnt even get a full tank of gas into them maybe like a half tank...... I also got the smaller size which I should have gotten the bigger.......its a stock 2.0 so I really don't think I should have been able to eat up the tires like that with like 15 or 20 min worth of driving around.......I live in Los Angeles and the places that I can go close by are all on the pavement it kinda sucks cause it has eaten tires up and I am tired of buying set after set I got a ported 30.5 in the DBXL and that has eaten tires way too much

Moral of the story is tire life has everything to do with how you control the rig. Drive like you stole it and you will get that but if you take it easy in the turns they will last. I still have the stock tires on my 2.0 and its seen its share of on road and off road and I still have 60% of the treads left and thats after ripping around on the street like Ken block in gymkhana......learn how to drive

Ahh they are being awsome at BRP and they are going to replace my tires with new gear super quick response time I am impressed to say the least
And I bought a 5ive 2.0 a month ago or so my DBXL can have a freind....... I wish there was a race track around here where I could see which one is better

Last edited:
Ahh they are being awsome at BRP and they are going to replace my tires with new gear super quick response time I am impressed to say the least
And I bought a 5ive 2.0 a month ago or so my DBXL can have a freind....... I wish there was a race track around here where I could see which one is better
The 5ive t is better

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks