Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Large Scale RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Large Scale RC!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Supercross

Discussion in 'General Chaos' started by Yamadude, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Yamadude

Yamadude Well-Known Member

Anybody catch the race this weekend I missed it didnt get to see who won??I hope stewie lost I cant stand that dude.I guess I just want to know if Reed did alright.

2. tommyii77

tommyii77 Member

Carmichael took first Stewart second and Reed third.

3. TurtleRacing

TurtleRacing Well-Known Member

But you forgot to mention that REEDY took a swing at James!! Funny stuff! I wish he'd just beat his ass & be done with it!! Can't stand Stewie!!

4. tommyii77

tommyii77 Member

5. Yamadude

Yamadude Well-Known Member

Thats what I wana see somebody kick his ass.His theory is if ya cant pass them hit them well somebody or acually everybody should put a bullseye on that [email protected] and just start taking him out .
    Im going to have to catch the replay this week.Cant beleave Reedy took a swing that must of been great to see.

6. TurtleRacing

TurtleRacing Well-Known Member

They were argueing next to RC after the race, RC was kinda just sittin there like, WTF?? Those two were gettin after it & JS went to pull away & Reedy kinda slapped at him, knocked him on the shoulder. Funny stuff! I wish they'd quit messin around & Reedy just clock that ass!! I can't stand JS either! Incase you haven't noticed.