swaping my baja!!!! ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just swapped mine for a FG MT,I was just bajaed out:)

do u think i got a good deal ive got the fg baja next to me right here is looks all clean n the quality is great the samba pipe is brand new cost 130 come with a fubata radio 26 engine so wat u fink good deal or not :helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

what was the baja like you swapped for this one like?

the fg looks like its in good condition, judging by the sticker on the pull start it looks like an older model so this may have some fair wear and tear on it.

i like the home made roll cage but don't personally like the stick type transmitter.

do u think i got a good deal ive got the fg baja next to me right here is looks all clean n the quality is great the samba pipe is brand new cost 130 come with a fubata radio 26 engine so wat u fink good deal or not :helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

If you're happy with it then it was a good deal:balloon:

what was the baja like you swapped for this one like?

the fg looks like its in good condition, judging by the sticker on the pull start it looks like an older model so this may have some fair wear and tear on it.

i like the home made roll cage but don't personally like the stick type transmitter.

hi bud its the 2007 model i like the stick radio and there is no wear and tear its been rebuit and its in very good nick harldy any scratches underneat all plastic are in very good condition pipe is like new all metal geared futaba servo metal geared etc

but don't personally like the stick type transmitter.

im the opposite! ..all to there own i guess ^^ ..as long as i can remember always used stick type so im just too used to it, when im out wit my mates wit our RC's, my mates keep askin if i want ago of theres, i say no cuz i just cant get to grips with the trigger type & id prob end up writin off there pride & joy! lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks