T2000 Anyone?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csmillsny

I was looking at possibly adding another truck to my fleet, but then I came across the "New" T2000. ( http://www.kingmotor.cn/carshow5.asp ) There's not much info out there about it, so I'm wondering does anyone know anything about it? It looks nice, but I think it's belt-driven (I heard belt-driven doesn't run as strong).... Maybe somebody can clear that one up for me too.... I have the King Kong 4wd, and think I should just buy another one and just use my old one for parts? But I like the look of the T2000......

yah looks tuff as nails, but i bet the belt gets thrown alot off front. but ya never know i guess, i don't know anyone yet who has one, sometime maybe someone will and post here for us to know if its any good.

i think you can use the body, at least not sure bout the rest. looks like it has the rock panel on non belt side, but cant see good pic on belt side, looks like its narrower and no rock panel, and other than double shocks im pretty sure a km body would fit it to make it look like a truck

Last edited:
looks like its got a guard but narrower than other side, myself, i would make a guard to mount on top to cover that belt one that could attach on the cage down rails

my son was over earlier, and looked at it, was real concerned over it being belt drove, suspected major issues in long run with it

Last edited:
yeah t2000 look good but don't like the body style , Not realistic, ill probably wait until they iron the kinks out cause i don't like the design of the belt, i reckon there b trouble with the design ill give 7 out of 10

I see good and bad things about t2000. belt could work in grass butt with gravel its going to be PAIN.... also cant understand double shocks. Second pair is just for looks. Baja size single shocks can handle weight for sure.
And good thing is that KM is making their own desings so hpi worshipers cant say anymore that KM is just copying almost godlike product. If belt is weak link Im sure they fix it before FG fixes plastic motormounts or hpi adds shock limiters.

seen it, altho when you see the sctual inside pics, it doesn't look nowheres as beefy looking as the T2000. looks like a box with wheels and a slant angle mounted engine.

the T2000 looks more solid in terms of durability, just that darn belt thing.
CDphi1wEWkKGrHqEOKpIE0Umlo5j5BNPSq5ZOMw_3.gif
CDphkkwCGkKGrHqUOKi8EzwfCV8mbBNPSrCDzg_3.gif
CDphnYQEWkKGrHqQOKioE0rtsD40BNPSrPvQd_3.jpg
CDphrlQBGkKGrHqEOKogE0fi2E6vtBNPSrimFLQ_3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks