Tags?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigger the Better

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
What is a tag and what would it be used for? I noticed it on the bottom of the last post in a thread and also on the bottom of the new thread box.
Thanks.:)

Tags are a user defined keyword(s). Say you create a thread about waterproofing the hpi baja - some tags you might use is: waterproofing, hpi baja, servo

These tags are then user searchable as well from the drop down menu at the top of the page.

Here is a link to Wikipedia with a bit more information about tags: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tag_(metadata)

It's only what - 3 days old here so I'm sure not everyone if anyone has even notice one of the new features of the upgrade... tags. ;)

It's only what - 3 days old here so I'm sure not everyone if anyone has even notice one of the new features of the upgrade... tags. ;)

Ohhh, another learning lesson. I thought it was always here and I didn't know. :blush:

I think I will tag this one as stupid question. :lol:

I started using them shortly after. Always wondered what those little "tag" looking things were on the posts. Its actually been real helpful.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks