Taylor 5t creation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Filled the tank installed the battery click on the stuff , pulled a few times with choke on and I saw smoke from the coil, uh oh !!
Nooo I hate that so much please I just read the whole build from start to this point I wanna know what happened? 🙏 please

Filled the tank installed the battery click on the stuff , pulled a few times with choke on and I saw smoke from the coil, uh oh !!
post a pic of the coil side of the engine relic,
which taylor engine is it by the way, i been right through the thread and cant see which one is mentioned,
i was thinkin is it the coil thats smoking?
or is there a pulse take off on the engine that ya forgot to connect to the carb,
and thats where the smoke came from,

Somewhere along the line , complete stupidity set in 😵‍💫 , looking at the neet little colored picture they give you with my first hillteinucs Killswitch , they don't bother telling you where the cable goes , yep ,,,AGAIN !! CLUBIN for the win ! Power to the coil !! I've got a coil on the way , and the Killswitch is still good , and wired correctly , thanks to a smashed potatoes , or what ever , youtube clown I was watching, dude seems to know his stuff , well at least compair to me ,,,,, evedently !?!?

Somewhere along the line , complete stupidity set in 😵‍💫 , looking at the neet little colored picture they give you with my first hillteinucs Killswitch , they don't bother telling you where the cable goes , yep ,,,AGAIN !! CLUBIN for the win ! Power to the coil !! I've got a coil on the way , and the Killswitch is still good , and wired correctly , thanks to a smashed potatoes , or what ever , youtube clown I was watching, dude seems to know his stuff , well at least compair to me ,,,,, evedently !?!?
I’ve been in business for 29 years one thing I can tell you for sure the best learned lessons are paid for.

You’ll get it together and all this learning will be behind you. Don’t sweat it.

After the stupidity incident , I was looking for something simple to get myself easily rewarded somehow 😂 , so I went to hobby Town to get candy apple green spaztic paint for my losi fling king build , I walked in and the owner was there , I got to talking to him about the pathetic workers that keep showing up at my job sight , and then he just looks at me and says , WHAT COLOR ? , I said I'm a green guy you know that ! I e known him for 35 years and he has done things for me that are pretty much not understandable, I left the store , with my order slip for a brand new Traxxas XRT ! He told me come get it next week and when I sell my kraton bring him what I can afford , then we can talk about what payments I could do !!!!! Wow ! Some times life just evens up , you all have a great gift given to us called wendsday , , love this hobby , and feel very fortunate to be able to have it !!!!!

That's it ! Having myself committed ,just got the Taylor losi from hell completed , it snows like hell , and I went to the hobby shop and was offered this on pretty much any payments I wanna do , my friend offered it and I dove in like ten foot sturgeon, brought the thing home and got all kinds of hell , but I think I still live here

Attachments

• IMG_20221108_184949366_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221108_184949366_HDR.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 17
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks