Taylor 5t creation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's it ! Having myself committed ,just got the Taylor losi from hell completed , it snows like hell , and I went to the hobby shop and was offered this on pretty much any payments I wanna do , my friend offered it and I dove in like ten foot sturgeon, brought the thing home and got all kinds of hell , but I think I still live here
i think im gonna need one of these

I've got dual servos in my VEKTA5, one of them blew , and I swear the 3" Taylor's in front are to blame , cuz I've ran a couple other before and no problems , I don't think the 2" Taylor's belong on the Taylor losi , so I'll do the 3" , but looking for something lighter maybe, I don't know , prolly just get the Taylor's , 3" on all fours , that fifty needs them , kinda funny watching those mad Max's spin all over , that I have on there now till I get the fancy Taylor's , I like those wheels on the first link , thanx for that !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks