Taylor and VEKTA5 bonding story

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got this thing to put on the Taylor 35 , but I've never done one of these , any pointers on how this thing goes together , I've been contemplating , but not sure , and on the Taylor site , if you click on the 35 link in there videos it does nothing , it don't work , I've told them but they disagree with me , just tried it again and nothing !

Attachments

• IMG_20230205_083933839.jpg
    IMG_20230205_083933839.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 7
I've got this thing to put on the Taylor 35 , but I've never done one of these , any pointers on how this thing goes together , I've been contemplating , but not sure , and on the Taylor site , if you click on the 35 link in there videos it does nothing , it don't work , I've told them but they disagree with me , just tried it again and nothing !
as far as i'm aware relic,
fit the alloy adapter to the flywheels two puller holes with the counter sunk screws,
fit the pawl plate to the adapter with the cap head screws,
fit pull starter,
away ya go (y)

Wow ! I thought the dam thing was broke ! I pulled a couple times and it fired right up ! Can hardly tell your cranking it over , this thing is amazing , worth every penny ! But then again it's Taylor products. Have not failed me in any way , customer service or tech support , there AWSOME , I got a email out of the blue couple days ago , Mike Taylor , wanting to know how the 35 was doing , I gave him my response and I geuss he's sending me a other thrush bearing kit for it weeeeee ,,,,I gotta little project !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks