Taylor's new engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deathrawt

I see Mike Taylor has a new 71cc available for the Ram and Mega truck now
Says it comes with a new in frame pipe!
That must be the new pipe design that I asked him to make when I chatted with him last fall when I was debating on which engine to get
I don't see the pipe available separately so will have to give him a shout so I can get one for my 50GT

I see Mike Taylor has a new 71cc available for the Ram and Mega truck now
Says it comes with a new in frame pipe!
That must be the new pipe design that I asked him to make when I chatted with him last fall when I was debating on which engine to get
I don't see the pipe available separately so will have to give him a shout so I can get one for my 50GT
Pics or link or it isnt true lololol!

Well coming up with a new engine ????? Sure puts the E. Fools back where they belong , my lord folks , anybody that puts a giant lipo plant in a raminator ,has just took the realism out of a great truck , dam thing sounds like a turbo charged singer sewing machine , if you go electric on a raminator you no longer have a monster truck , you have a truck that belongs on the Jetsons , at least there the sound would make some kind of sense , don't get me wrong here , I've got plenty of e . Rigs , but in a huge realism monster truck it makes absugulooooly no sense , could you imagine , a real gravedigger running on a lipo energy bank. , The audience would be freeked out , I rest my case , what a waste , and not to mention , the $800 it takes to make your truck sound stupid

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks