The bug is going Stevo!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwarfy

Having a trip to Rossendale Models tomorrow to see Stevo & discuss a spec for a stage 2 engine. The 4wd does an excellent job getting the power down with the current DDM ported head kit which is a flier so hoping for good things from it. Ive decided on Stevo over an Oddie purely down to location for back up and he obviously does ok with his engines in the races scene. Is it Christmas already :lol: Cant wait now :D

nice about time mate once you get it after xmas and its run in best you come down bashing again i gotta see it go mate

at the lsor event in feb i see stevo's mcd and that was flying your bug will love it 4wd rally drift time lol

Will def have another look down next year mate. There is talk of a job coming up in Essex so I might be local ish to you anyway :D Cant wait to get it now :D

enjoy it mate i know since meeting you that you wanted it,,,,lifes to short mate and it would be so rude to even if it does mean youve got leave santa a extra mince pie and a carrot oh and don't forget the glass of milk lol

Just got back from speaking with Stevo and Im going for a 4 bolt 28.5cc zen stage 2 race tuned engine complete with clutch and 990 carb. I asked him about the best pipe and told him I had the FG tuned pipe and he reckons that will be fine and will suit the linear delivery of the race engine so happy days!

We are just agreeing the price as I have a 23cc zen that will be used as a donor so once that is done its all good to go!

Just had a call from Stevo and we have agreed the price so the wheels are in motion!! Happy days :cup-1:

dog im getting a bit worried now matey dwarfys cars half the weight of mine with double the grip/drive now hes adding more power its going to be a great combo and very fast with great handling but im still going to wheely past him lol then flip on the first corner

dog im getting a bit worried now matey dwarfys cars half the weight of mine with double the grip/drive now hes adding more power its going to be a great combo and very fast with great handling but im still going to wheely past him lol then flip on the first corner

Haha all good fun though ! :) Can't wait to see a vid of you both when the new Stevo motor goes in ! :)

.........but im still going to wheely past him lol then flip on the first corner

Funny :lol::lol:
Had a long chat with Stevo on the phone & called in on my way home. Sounds like I will need a few ally parts to handle the extra power so engine mounts & gear carrier are on the list now as well as 20/44 gears :crying::crying: My stock plastic bug will be no more. Its gonna turn into a Ren style superbug at this rate :lol::lol:

thats how it starts dwarfy just need a couple of alloy bits then before you know it your skint and theres no plastic parts left on your car,,good to hear your cars going to gain some weight though don't want your car being to light do i its bad enough you have double the grip

thats how it starts dwarfy just need a couple of alloy bits then before you know it your skint and theres no plastic parts left on your car,,good to hear your cars going to gain some weight though don't want your car being to light do i its bad enough you have double the grip

I will fit my shell on backwards and beat you in reverse :lol::lol:
It will only have the absolute bare minimum on tho mate so thats engine mounts, gear carrier, lower rear arms, hubs, front bulkhead, radio tray...........:lol::lol:

I will fit my shell on backwards and beat you in reverse :lol::lol:
It will only have the absolute bare minimum on tho mate so thats engine mounts, gear carrier, lower rear arms, hubs, front bulkhead, radio tray...........:lol::lol:

just wait untill youve added a few alloy bits and the plastic starts looking shite then you will think i'll just get these in alloy and this in alloy before you blink its all alloy twice the weight and on a shelf all polished ask keith:lol:

Ive already got some ally parts but they need cleaning up. Might get them bead blasted for a matt finish just to be different. Large engine mount in ally for the 4wd are like rocking horse poop used so might have to bite the bullet on that and get new.

im sure theres a 4wd large mount on ebay now mate as it don't look the same as 2wd ones i'll find it and post a link,,,,was going to get both my cars anodised in black to be different looked into the cost of a anodising kit a while back think it will look good

im sure theres a 4wd large mount on ebay now mate as it don't look the same as 2wd ones i'll find it and post a link,,,,was going to get both my cars anodised in black to be different looked into the cost of a anodising kit a while back think it will look good

Cheers mate! They are £55 in Rossmods so it will be vouchers for Christmas for some goodies!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks