the bugs diff not go tick tock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renbar

the bugs diff that ive just rebuilt is not going tick tock anymore the adjusting screws have decided to give up the ghost,,,,i only noticed it today as i was changing the wheels over and the diff was locked solid then freed up then locked ect so i removed the screws to find this one half missing and the other half eaten,the diffs working fine but needs striping down to remove the bits

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

will get some more pics of the damage soon as i can be arsed to remove the diff

wasnt as bad as i first thought the only damage was the screws ive rebuilt the diff and removed the broken off part so now its just none adjustable,,but after speaking with you and oddie about adjustable diffs in off road cars im leaving it be

i don't know which comment hurt more,,de tune never clarksons theory power power power

and mike im deeply hurt i rebuilt that diff with love and care mate,,,this time its back to being just a 4 fold self locking diff without adjustment and packed with grease,,i do think its going to end up in the on road car as its probaly more suited to that

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks