The Driver Stand -Power Jam 2013 Wrap Up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TDS

WOW.....what a week!

Getting to Power Jam at the Scrap Yard on Wednesday gave me a whole pile of time to really abuse my body and give my liver the thorough beating it deserved! I know I preach about this event but I stand by the fact it is the best event I have ever been too. It's a great opportunity to meet people, from ALL OVER, who we only know and talk to through forums and a great opportunity to spend time with like minded people, even if they paint your nails and draw pictures on you when you get drunk and pass out ! (wcracer7 was a good sport about it and rocked those yellow nails all week).

For me it was a crazy busy week driving, wrenching for my son and trying to get the daily shows out! I was very happy about my sons performance at his first race (as a racer) and very proud of how he handled losing his main to mechanical issues.

I tried to get around to meet and speak to as many people as I could. I interviewed a lot of great people and wish I would have had time to do more. I hope you enjoy the coverage I put together, it gives you a taste of the event but there is no substitute for experiencing the buffet that is Power Jam.

To Troy and his team at Large Scale RC, the sponsors and supporters, the marshals, the vendors and last but not least all the people who came out, THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS A FANTASTIC EVENT! I look forward to next year where I will work to bring you more in depth coverage and look forward to seeing everyone again!!

As I am still playing catch up I am going to leave you with the coverage to consume and will be back with all kinds of changes to the show on August 1. From now till eternity, or till I get tired of doing this, The Driver Stand episodes will be released on the 1st of each month!!

Till next time, we will see you all next time.

Power Jam - Day 1 Coverage

Power Jam - Day 2 Coverage

Power Jam - Day 3 Coverage

Power Jam - Day 4 Coverage

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks