The elcon cleon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benckie

CLEON

wtled.gif

untitledw.gif

untitled1.gif

wswd.gif

1216826811-15025.gif

b10.gif

b7.gif

b8.gif

b9.gif

Pure high-tech racing
No limits or boundaries
Ultimate & pure fun
Outstanding performance with precision handling
Easy to build it yourself
Designed from the bottom up
Are you ready to meet this 100% Cleon...

A high-end buggy, designed for lots of fun, ready for the future, this is the Cleon.
This buggy delivers an outstanding performance and precision handling in any kind of terrain.
The buggy comes as a kit and needs to be assembled by the buyer.
A complete manual with all necessary instructions can be downloaded.

The Cleon features new techniques and constructions and is designed from the bottom up.
From the specially designed low fuel tank with compartments until a small casterclip. From the adjustable roll centers till the long suspension travel. All parts and decisions are made and designed specially for this car.
Zero compromise - 100% Cleon !!!

Two years of engineering work, numerous hours of testing and racing have been spent to come to this final product.
Since it's very first version and race in November 2006 and all throughout 2007 until the last version of the Cleon; it has proven to be successful and capable winning races.
Now it is finally ready to hit your track.

With a true ackermann steering, lineair servo savers, non leaking shock absorbers, ultra low center of gravity etc. the car can perform on the highest levels of racing. Designed and tested by racers - for racers.
But also the demanding hobbyist that wishes a true quality rc car with the highest priority set to quality will enjoy the Cleon and cool gadgets like the quick release tank-lid.
The car has been tested in the most harsh conditions and competitions.
This is your tool to enjoy your hobby without boundaries.

The car has lots of high-end products that come standard in the package.
Helical gears, a teflon clutch, differential with spiral bevel gears, tuned exhaust made by Mielke and the well known dual stage Twin-Air airfilter are all included in the package.

The Cleon has its own face, the body was designed exclusive for this car.
We left the body and spoiler transparant, there are no windows foreseen as a pattern in the body.
So paint your Cleon with your own special personal design, just use your imagination, there are no boundaries...

Not included are the necessary electronics, radiobox, servo's and engine.

Technical data:
Total length: - 720mm
Wheelbase - 535mm
Width: 474mm
Height: 275mm
The car dimensions are all within the set EFRA regulations

Elcon Cleon Air Brakes

untitled1-1.gif

untitled2.gif

1230651801-30778.gif

b0.gif

b3.gif

b4.gif

b5.gif

Pneumagic !
A "brake" through for RC model cars is finally here: the Air Brake.
This new technique applied in rc car models has many advantages over conventional excisting brake systems.
Messing around with cable systems that got stuck due to dirt is a matter of the past.
Waisting time adjusting cables to equal length to each brake, the Air Brake puts an end to this. Unwanted air bubbles in your brake liquid, it's over. No need anymore to bleed your tubes, no more buying braking fluid.
But most important: Brake function is NOT affected by sand, dust, water or any kind of dirt!

A self locking or failing brake system is a matter of the past.
The complete brake is closed by a cover plate, this prevents any unwanted locking or sticking of the brakes.
Due to this closed system the brake also requires minimum (almost zero) maintanance.
Brake force is equally divided towards each brake.
Last but not least the brake fore can be very well dosed. As air can be compressed the exact point for braking before entering the corner can be very well determined.

The Air Brake is delivered including the needed uprights and all needed hardwear for mounting the brakes.

Elcon web site

http://www.elcon-models.com

Elcon manual

http://www.elcon-models.com/Documents/Manual_Cleon_EN.pdf

I like this car,,,,,

I have see this car in real life, really a super car!
And especially with the "v-traction" system.
If I could sell my beetle, then I bought it immediately.:stick:

V-traction.
DSC05542.jpg
DSC05544.jpg
DSC05545.jpg
DSC05546.jpg

Last edited:
I happen to own one!

Yup, me too!! My Vids are under JSELWA. I think Crazy B's under JONVAT. Both on youtube.

You will love the Cleon! Elcon is great to deal with and now have their own online shop. They are always trying to make it better and it's the first company I see out there that are personal with customer service. I've deal with the owner 4 years ago for the first time and it's been great ever since.

The buggy is easy to work on, light, smooth, suspension like a 1/8, and just a dream to drive and watch/feel it handle. Simply the best car I've owned, driven and worked on period.

Last edited:
HALLELUJA!

i just love driving the car.
the steering is accurat aand smooth like silk. the rear end is as steady as an elefant. whar ever you do i wount bra\eak loss and make the car spinn.
it´s far the best car i have ever driven. regardless of scale. it just handles right out of the bokx. i hav doone minor adjustment to my car and domt feel i have to do any more tinkering with the suspention.

get on the nett i order a car

RUN FORREST RUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Back