The end of 2019 RC fun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The past two days went like this for me. Wake up a 4am to get into the woods. Hunt all day. See nothing legal to shoot. Get back home around 8pm. Grab a bite to eat and hit the shower. Get to be around 10:30 pm. Get called into work at 1:30am. Go load the trucks, and salt the roads. 5:00am. Roads are done and driving conditions are decent. Go back home. (5:30am) try to grab a bit of sleep. My one year old wakes up for the day 5:30am. Go grab him so my wife and daughter can sleep. Make more coffee 6:30 ish am. Everyone else woke up around 8:00am. Make breakfast and get ready to go to my mom and dads for our Thanksgiving dinner (I know three days late, we all had other stuff to do or work thursday) spend the day with my family. 11:45 am till 8:00pm. Drive home, 8:20 pm. Get kids ready for bed, and put to bed. 9:15pm. Get a call from work letting me know to be on call overnight. It's not supposed to get below freezing until tuesday around here, but my boss is super paranoid. So hes going to check roads at 1:00 am. Will most likely get called out as were supposed to have mixed snow/rain tomorrow. Get screwed out of another day of hunting.... snow sucks. Worst part for me is I'm supposed to be on vacation for buck season this week, so all this time getting called in wont be over time. I may end up just working the whole week and trying to take off next week.

The past two days went like this for me. Wake up a 4am to get into the woods. Hunt all day. See nothing legal to shoot. Get back home around 8pm. Grab a bite to eat and hit the shower. Get to be around 10:30 pm. Get called into work at 1:30am. Go load the trucks, and salt the roads. 5:00am. Roads are done and driving conditions are decent. Go back home. (5:30am) try to grab a bit of sleep. My one year old wakes up for the day 5:30am. Go grab him so my wife and daughter can sleep. Make more coffee 6:30 ish am. Everyone else woke up around 8:00am. Make breakfast and get ready to go to my mom and dads for our Thanksgiving dinner (I know three days late, we all had other stuff to do or work thursday) spend the day with my family. 11:45 am till 8:00pm. Drive home, 8:20 pm. Get kids ready for bed, and put to bed. 9:15pm. Get a call from work letting me know to be on call overnight. It's not supposed to get below freezing until tuesday around here, but my boss is super paranoid. So hes going to check roads at 1:00 am. Will most likely get called out as were supposed to have mixed snow/rain tomorrow. Get screwed out of another day of hunting.... snow sucks. Worst part for me is I'm supposed to be on vacation for buck season this week, so all this time getting called in wont be over time. I may end up just working the whole week and trying to take off next week.
Holy crap dude, you are super super busy ??? damn. Never realized that

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks