The end of V8 super cars for OZ ?????☹

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny i was going past (while shopping for cars) a holden Colorado ? lucky dogged a bullet there?
So V8 races at bathurst will hopefully just move with the times??

The Colorado was never a Holden
Just another rebadged import
I stopped buying Holdens in 1980 when they started building Opels and putting Commode badges on them.
Prior to that they were a good car.

Ya
The Colorado was never a Holden
Just another rebadged import
I stopped buying Holdens in 1980 when they started building Opels and putting Commode badges on them.
Prior to that they were a good car.
The colorado is a fairly successful mini truck in the states. Being a ford guy myself I had a few rangers instead. Imho, the entire GM brand should have been closed down when they required a massive taxpayer bailout to stay in buisness. They're forever known as goverment motors now.

Buy Colorado you mean the half isuzu hybrid pos? They are popular because there wasnt anything else around that size untill ford came back.oit with the ranger. My uncle is a auto mechanic, I've never heard him complain so much about any other vehicle, besides maybe the neon. Stupid front axle going through the oil pan, among other issues. Sorry don't need/want a bailout baby. Chevys been going downhill for years, the quality just isnt there anymore.

Buy Colorado you mean the half isuzu hybrid pos? They are popular because there wasnt anything else around that size untill ford came back.oit with the ranger. My uncle is a auto mechanic, I've never heard him complain so much about any other vehicle, besides maybe the neon. Stupid front axle going through the oil pan, among other issues. Sorry don't need/want a bailout baby. Chevys been going downhill for years, the quality just isnt there anymore.
Mostly agree. I will admit though, the chevy 350 they put in pickups is amazing. My last work truck, a chevy 3500, had 260k on it, and I used it to scrap a old forklift before it was traded in. I hit the scales at 17,900 pounds. That motor still pulled like a champ. It was a very reliable truck.

I’m a big chevy fan... I’ve got a couple chevy express cargo vans... my main one has a 6.0 with 320k miles... zero oil leaks and a hellof a work horse, my only complain is it’s a major gas guzzler besides that I love it.... when this one dies, I’m buying a Sprinter van because of the MPG they get 20/25 mpg, verses the 10mpg I currently get. I just hope they are as reliable as my chevys.

Interesting. I read this yesterday. I wonder what models beside the C8 Corvette chevy plans on exporting to Aus.. I don't see V8 supercars going away anytime soon. They have let other brands into the series so long as they fit into the class. It did surprise me when they let the Mustang into the series. It's not a Sedan . The mustang looks stupid as hell with that whale tail hanging off the trunk of the car .

People think electric ( plug in) cars are greener?? they are not ! Everyone forgets about the big whopping power station? so it's not a real solution ??
That and,as far as I know, the production of batteries for them are very polluting, so until they figure out something, they aren't greener than Diesel or gas.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks