The end of V8 super cars for OZ ?????☹

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a coworker that was in the market for a new car. He priced out a vw gas engine, a vw diesel engine, and a first gen Prius. Now mind you this guy kept vehicles till they were good for nothing but scrap. Till it was all said and done, including factory reccomend maintenance. The diesel was the cheapest option at the time. Included in the cost was a battery replacement for the Prius at about 6 to 8 years. If memory serves me it was close to 6k to replace it. Fek that.
I'd definitely take a tesla if I had the chance.

If you ever get the chance drive a Tesla . My Brother inlaw has a P100D. Up until I drove the P100D my GSXR was the fastest accelerating vehicle I've ever driven. Unless you can drive a Hypercar the Tesla is a real eye opener.
Ive been for a ride in one. Teslas are amazing, but the exception among the class, not the norm. I was blown away at how fast they are. Still wouldn't buy one though. We had a little electric car at work, like mentioned above the battery replacement cost is insane. More than the vehicle was worth. It didn't get fixed. I assume tesla batteries are significantly more.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks