the new 2012 grp on road tyres

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renbar

heres the line up of the new 2012 grp on road touring car tyres/wheels im lovin the look of these and will be getting a couple of pairs to try very soon and at last a silver wheel the tread looks a lot better than the old grp's i cant wait to see how these work on my bm

http://www.grpgandini.it/

heres the line up of the new 2012 grp on road touring car tyres/wheels im lovin the look of these and will be getting a couple of pairs to try very soon and at last a silver wheel the tread looks a lot better than the old grp's i cant wait to see how these work on my bm

http://www.grpgandini.it/
looks like the audi rs6 wheel. i could do with a set of 2 softs just for the rear of the baja. they will look great on the bm mate but don't make too many plans for the bm ,once my killer km beats it,it will be all mine lol...:cup-1:

looks like the audi rs6 wheel. i could do with a set of 2 softs just for the rear of the baja. they will look great on the bm mate but don't make too many plans for the bm ,once my killer km beats it,it will be all mine lol...:cup-1:

dream on you laughing monkey but i agree there the best looking wheels and do look like the rs6 wheels and im so chuffed there silver saves painting the white ones

i ran a set of these new tyres at brookland raceway the other day
i found A on the front and B on the rear was the best for me
steering is a great improvement and much more stable when braking
wear levels are much lower than the old GRPs
10 out of 10 from me :cup-1::cup-1::cup-1:

According to the majority of people who raced at the Euros in Valencia, the new tyres aren't as good as the previous ones.

a guy i know was at valencia he said some of the drivers had problems but he has since used them over here and has had more time to get more running time on them and he is much happier with them
for me i am nowhere near his level , my driving relies more on grip than setup and driving abillity lol:lol::lol:

It seems the insert for the new tires have a softer insert so something........ To me it seems less "predictable" than the old one's...... The old one can push really hard and loose traction slowly. The new one not much warning before it give away big time...... Just my 2 cents. :lol:

ive now got 2 pairs of the new wet tyres to try out once it rains next must say they look great and feel very very soft cant wait for the wet stuff bring it on

I had a chance to run the D compound GRP's this weekend. I was very pleased with there performance. Tire grip came in very quickly and did not fall off. The tires also had excellent tire wear from side wall to side wall. I pushed them to speeds well over 80mph. They work fantastic.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks