The new Losi 5ive-T 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ackermann is different. Cant really tell from this pic though.

View attachment 46449
Try this one...

ackerman.jpg

The new steering rack & bell cranks allows you to create the best feel and handling to your steering.

The adjustable Ackermann allows you to refine your steering for more mid and exit corner steering. Additionally, the new servo saver has been redesigned to create less bind under load with a much smoother action, providing a more consistent steering feel.

I gotta say they didn't go far enough for me to be tempted, both of my truck have all the TLR goodies the 5ive b came with and then some. The new steering rack and tires are the only parts that really appeal to me. Great looking rig for someone who hasn't gone so deep already!

So looks like there is a new losi 5ive-t 2.0 coming soon it has some of the losi 5b bits brakes , shocks center diff. comes with a zenoha g320. yay!:D
Does this mean the original losi 5t will be getting a further price cut? discontinued?

https://www.rctalk.com/losi-5ive-t-2/
View attachment 46439

View attachment 46437View attachment 46438
I love this truck "yellow version" I'm gonna work on getting this after my tsk-b build with raw Detroit performance bead locks OBR said I can send the motor in for full mod only $165 shipped back this would be my first 5ive T..... with these two trucks I think my addiction would pretty much be in recover lol.....someone pray for me ??
So looks like there is a new losi 5ive-t 2.0 coming soon it has some of the losi 5b bits brakes , shocks center diff. comes with a zenoha g320. yay!:D
Does this mean the original losi 5t will be getting a further price cut? discontinued?

View attachment 46439

View attachment 46439

I love this truck the "yellow"version This will be my first 5ive T I'm going to work on getting this truck after my TSK B build With Detroit performance raw bead locks OBR Said they will full mod the motor $165 shipped back.... With the TSK-B build and this truck I Think my addiction should be subsided.... Somebody pray for me.?????

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181006-165321_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20181006-165321_Samsung Internet.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20181010-115202_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20181010-115202_Samsung Internet.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 12
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks