The new owner.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Well I have to say I am ecstatic over what I have bought today. Atom sold me his BLUE THUNDER FG Monster truck. Loads of spares with it and now its in the process of being rebuilt.
I will strip it down completely and polish everything up on my buffer wheels.
First thing first though is to strip the TS reed engine down. Reminds me of the old days.;)

J

I know he didnt use it much when I was last on here due to working away from home quite a bit. That is what stopped me using mine so understand where he is coming from. At least with 00 gauge he is still in the house with the family. Knowing Al he will have a full garden set up before long!

Full set up to be sure , you know what he's like when he goes into things (yes mate , I know you are reading this ;)) Well its in the right hands anyway. It will be a long term project to get all the allot polished and I'll have to buy a piece of 3ft x 3ft 1" thick Beech and some reinforced brackets for the shelf I intend to build. :D

J

BIG THANKS TO ALAN.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks