The Old New and the New New

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackobyte

Here are some pics of my new addition next to my previous.

Its a New KM Baja 29cc next to the HPI i bought off ebay the other week, not much difference apart from the roll cage.

I.ve started to do some mods on the KM, like put some shock protectors on the fronts, rears still to do.
I've cut some windows out, just waiting on the clips to arrive so these can be fixed in place.
Need to cut some side protectors so the dirt/crap doesn't get inside where the servos/electrics are, will do them today.
Lastly i think i'll do the engine mesh mod soon too.

Attachments

• DSCF3861.jpg
    DSCF3861.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCF3862.jpg
    DSCF3862.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Here are some pics of my new addition next to my previous.

Its a New KM Baja 29cc next to the HPI i bought off ebay the other week, not much difference apart from the roll cage.

I.ve started to do some mods on the KM, like put some shock protectors on the fronts, rears still to do.
I've cut some windows out, just waiting on the clips to arrive so these can be fixed in place.
Need to cut some side protectors so the dirt/crap doesn't get inside where the servos/electrics are, will do them today.
Lastly i think i'll do the engine mesh mod soon too.

wot are the km shocks like for oil, i was in rc modelz last sat,, having a look at a km it felt well under damped, was the other way round with my sq they,d put treacle in me shocks it hit one bump and bent the shock in half:clown::clown:

Hey Jacko,
That KM is SWEEEET !!
Love all the alloy.
When you get round to doing the engine mesh mod, can you post some pics of it ?? Want to do it myself but not really sure how / what to do !!:helpsmilie::clown:

Hi Jackobyte love the orange and the roll cage is looking good to would like to see how it holds up in one of your & Voo`s bashin sessions

wot are the km shocks like for oil, i was in rc modelz last sat,, having a look at a km it felt well under damped, was the other way round with my sq they,d put treacle in me shocks it hit one bump and bent the shock in half

The backs feel ok but the front could do with looking at, 1 feels that it needs a few more drops and the back seems to be overfilled as its not compressing all the way, i'll check after i've done the dirt buster mods.

When you get round to doing the engine mesh mod, can you post some pics of it ?? Want to do it myself but not really sure how / what to do

Will do Hyper, voo done the mod on my FG and looked simple enough (needs to be if Voo Does it). :clown:
There's a thread on the site somewhere showing how its done.

Hey Jacko,
That KM is SWEEEET !!
Love all the alloy.
When you get round to doing the engine mesh mod, can you post some pics of it ?? Want to do it myself but not really sure how / what to do !!:helpsmilie::clown:

The mesh mod is easy Hyper...
I used a piece of an old flag....black,breathes well,keeps crap out & UV stable too.

Stick it on with CA glue.attachment.jpgattachment.jpg

Looks nice and neat too.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks