"The world becomes a safer place"?????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way in hell I’m stopping in the middle of the dessert for a cop if I’m driving a 1200HP rig.

All they will see is the rooster tail I’ll leave behind as I disappear into the dessert ??‍♂️
Agreed. Im not sure how viable it would be in wide open desert, in a big car, but I never stop on my atv's or dirtbikes. Police lights and sirens mean one thing, go faster. Haven't been caught once.?

Agreed, but where do you go? Its wide open desert with nowhere to hide. I've never been to that place, but seems like a tough place to loose the cops in. Then you have the issue of your registered truck and trailer you left behind. I think you would get caught, then beat up with a nightstick for filling the officers cruiser with sand.? Sure would be fun to see.

Actually a speed limit isn't a bad thing there. Think about it for a minute . You have some idiot bombing up a dune at 100 + and probably doing it with the front wheels in the air for part of it . He sets the front end down just before the top to settle the buggy before the top and letting it fly off the top. But wait there is a group of people or a family hanging out on the other side (BACK SIDE OF THE DUNE) The buggy driver doesn't know they are there ( NO SPOTTER). What is the buggy driver going to do ? Can't put the brakes on ,he's in the air and about to land on a 6 year old with his dad.

And that is only one scenario.

On a side note , We drove past there when I was a teen. Those Dunes are huge.

Actually a speed limit isn't a bad thing there. Think about it for a minute . You have some idiot bombing up a dune at 100 + and probably doing it with the front wheels in the air for part of it . He sets the front end down just before the top to settle the buggy before the top and letting it fly off the top. But wait there is a group of people or a family hanging out on the other side (BACK SIDE OF THE DUNE) The buggy driver doesn't know they are there ( NO SPOTTER). What is the buggy driver going to do ? Can't put the brakes on ,he's in the air and about to land on a 6 year old with his dad.

And that is only one scenario.

On a side note , We drove past there when I was a teen. Those Dunes are huge.
Yeah but Wtf is a100 mph spead limit Gunna do??? In that scenario, your still plowing that family, just at 100mph or a little less

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks