They did it!!!! Teamed up w Monster Jam!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be super cool a true 1/5 scale grave digger!
More body options is always a good thing, wonder if they will go with green anodized parts for it
I see primal has a cy46 option for an engine now too

That’s looks pretty darn good :)
Guys who have the Taylor engines with the original type pipe will like the body setup as it will hide and protect the pipe
I wonder if they will do a son of a digger?
That body would look good with the blue anodizing of the mega truck

👆🏻 This isn’t good, I’m starting to want one! 💵 💵 🤦🏼
Dude! Did you see the Digger w the 50gt and the front flip!
Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

I want one something fierce! Lol! Just not in my cards right now. Finishing a shelf queen build, with another waiting in the wings and a freestyle monster truck basher build...wouldnt have put these three projects into motion had I seen this coming. 🤦‍♂️

Dude! Did you see the Digger w the 50gt and the front flip!
Yup, between that and watching John’s Blue waffle you tube vids it has gotten me very interested! John said the Taylor GT50 is the sweet spot for these rigs and would be my intention. Shipping is crazy to Canada though $400.

Even still I’m pondering it as we speak! The realism you got it your Raminator rig is awesome and I admire it every time you post it up!

Last edited:
Yup, between that and watching John’s Blue waffle you tube vids it has gotten me very interested! John said the Taylor GT50 is the sweet spot for these rigs and would be my intention. Shipping is crazy to Canada though $400.

Even still I’m pondering it as we speak! The realism you got it your Raminator rig is awesome and I admire every time you post it up!
Thanks Bizzer. Means a lot brother. Would have never got it to where it is without this forum. Truth right there!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks