They were GONE but now their BACK!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really liked these as it provided an easy disconnect when removing the engine for cleaning and servicing . Removes the stress from pulling lines off the barbs on the carb.

When I installed the Taylor 35 I didn’t reinstall them as there were reports of the 35 being fuel hungry and didn’t want to impede on it. Probably overkill, anybody running these on a 35 or OBR sig? Just wondering.

Last edited:
I really liked these as it provided an easy disconnect when removing the engine for cleaning and servicing . Removes the stress from pulling lines off the barbs on the carb.

When I installed the Taylor 35 I didn’t reinstall them as there were reports of the 35 being fuel hungry and didn’t want to impede on it. Probably overkill, anybody running these on a 35 or OBR sig? Just wondering.

I think that's balony. Did you notice a difference? I'm getting 52-53mph outta 19/55 gearing on my baja which gear chart says should be 54.5mph if that means anything.

Honestly I didn’t re install it when I put thee 35 in, now that’s its fully broken in and retuned I may try reinstalling them and see how it goes. Like I said they are as handy as hell! I pull my engines fairly regularly and miss them.

I see they are DDM branded now, he must have bought the patent. Weren’t the blue & white jofer or joker branded? Just going off the top of my head.

I’ll look at them when I get them. If I’m not convinced they will make my life easier I will put them in my oops bin. Lol
They are the same as every quick coupler ever made. Great til one day they arnt. I don't use the hard junky fuel line Most do, so I don't have the issues pulling the fuel lines off the barbs.

One more place for a leak... air and or fuel....

While I haven't any experience on these new ones the old o-rings were extremely durable and still hold a seal in my oldest set maybe 10yrs or so old. To each is own but they come in handy for me.

+1 on this, always prefer the more simple approach... also it's not that hard to just take the lines off the carb
Easy kid :stop: They are amazing and that's it.

I’ll look at them when I get them. If I’m not convinced they will make my life easier I will put them in my oops bin. Lol

You will be a believer 🙇‍♂️

i'm tempted to get something like this because it sure would make it alot less painful trying to get fuel lines off, last time i took my lines off a tried using a pick to chase the fuel line off the fitting which worked fine for the first one and made it much easier, second time i slipped and embedded part of the pick into my finger and that f ing hurt, aint doing that again for sure

Advice to those who never used before. Pull the fuel filter outta the gas and hit the primer bulb a few times to flush the fuel out of the lines. Otherwise it will piss everywhere on ya. 👍

Well, I think this is a good feature for those of us who use a mechanical fuel pump:

“Also, if you have one of the small mechanical fuel pumps on your gas can, you never need to take the fuel cap off your car again, just get another set for your gas can/pump, and plug it right into the tank, no more debris falling in your fuel tank.”

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks