Think I'll put this right here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So a little work on the Limitless. Added Carbon fiber side skirts and Hot Racing Aluminum Hubs on all 4 corners .
20210414_204317.jpg20210414_204339.jpg20210423_212237.jpg

Next up will be Programing my ESC and then Building the new Diffs for the front and rear. I picked up Arrma Aluminum diff housings for the front and rear. Also have 1mill. diff fluid which will turn both of them pretty much into lockers.

What's your gear setup?

I just got done with my limitless with a castle 1650kv and max5 esc. 34/34 with 2x CNHL 6200 batteries 8S. Best i got was 128mph and the esc cut out.

I haven't run mine yet but it has a Castle1502 1650 KV with a MMX8S esc. The gearing in it at the moment is 27/34 but I have gears that will get it up to 34/34. It's first couple of runs will probably be on 4s just to get use to it them I'll bump it to 8s.

Over amp cut out?

Yes most likely. Hobbywing esc are very protective. I could of probably got more without cutting but I need a longer road to pull the throttle slowly so the amp doesn't spike.

This is mine. I did buy the castle combo 1650 with MMX8S but unfortunately I plugged the A wire into the C on the esc. First test run esc made a spark and started smoking. Totally my fault but damn castle needs to have some type of safety so this would not happen. They will not warranty it at all. poop happens. Might be buying the xlx2 but will see that is $249+tax at local hobby shop so not cheap at all.

PXL_20210424_153031575.jpg
PXL_20210424_153037165.jpg

Last edited:
Could not go to my usual spot with nice smooth road so I had to settle for this one and it was a mistake. Thankfully nothing happened to the car just some scrapes on the side of the spoiler. Got lucky and missed the curbed by couple of inches. GPS recorded the crash at 104mph.

Most important part of speed running is to find a PERFECT road. That is why I recommend plastic stock parts over carbon or aluminum. First crash they are done.

Ouch . The woman laughing at the end did it for me though. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Could not go to my usual spot with nice smooth road so I had to settle for this one and it was a mistake. Thankfully nothing happened to the car just some scrapes on the side of the spoiler. Got lucky and missed the curbed by couple of inches. GPS recorded the crash at 104mph.

Most important part of speed running is to find a PERFECT road. That is why I recommend plastic stock parts over carbon or aluminum. First crash they are done.

8/10, would of been 9 if you landed on your wheels.

Looked to have a good turn of speed there.

So more work on the Limitless today . I took the Plastic battery trays out and installed a nice set of SFR Carbon fiber battery trays . Then pulled the front end off of her and pulled the front diff out. Pulled the gears out and re-installed them into an Arrma Aluminum diff housing with 1million diff silicone . Think tomorrow I'll take the rear apart and build up the new rear diff with more 1million diff silicone. It is some really interesting stuff. It came with the syringe with the tip cut off so you suck it up with the barrel and push it out with the plunger.
20210501_145102.jpg20210501_190506.jpg
20210501_154055.jpg
20210501_155918.jpg20210501_160353.jpg20210501_171655.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks